Wednesday, April 8, 2009

3 SHOTS TO CHOOSE FROM

Another fishing blog.....what can I say....tiz the season and I love to fish. Here are three images taken within 10 shots in the field....all with completely different feelings. I used a polarizer which gives the images a warm tint...a little warmer than usual. But nice




The first was taken immediately...hence the net. The net actually helps fill the empty space that would have otherwise been there without it.






This second shot was just a fun shot with our curious dog "Emma" checking out the action. Adds companionship while out fishing. Someone to smile to and share the experience.





The third shot creates a bit of mystery. No faces are present which channels the viewers eye back towards the fish, the main subject. You still know who else is present but now you get to create their faces and expressions instead of them being told for you.

I'd love to get opinions, feedback, and favorites....with explanations. Don't be shy. I promise to post a mystery image tomorrow....in which the winner will receive a free print of their choice.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm-I like number 3 because it has nice composition and your eye is drawn to er, well, the eye. Nice fish-I can just taste it now with some almond sauce in a skillet,(or frying pan as we call them in the UK).

    ReplyDelete