Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WINTER MORNING SCENICS

Compare this first image to the previous post...the same shot with a few upgrades. Though after looking at them more closely it is a toss up...depends upon one's mood.






Yesterday's shoot was another that was snowy and overcast. I mostly shot video on assignment, but had time to stop and take a few scenics and wildlife shots. Here are a couple of images. This first one, above, is very similar to one from the last posting. With a little added snow and foreground light it is completely different. Again I backed the truck up to it, forgot the ladder for added height, but got high enough to make the shot work.

This second shot is another scenic to show how miserable it was out in the snow. Cold and empty the setting was. Nothing special but a fun shot to mess around with later in post...where I can add a cepia-tone to it.




This third shot is my favorite, though it is going to be a tough sale. It was a fly by jump out of the truck one click shot, which is why I like it. I caught this pheasant looking across the field at a bunch of ducks flying overhead. It has a great feel to it, and I even went into photoshop and took the railings out to give a little more room. It didn't look as natural as this.


No comments:

Post a Comment