Thursday, March 26, 2009

Macro



I just bought a new macro adaptor...10 bucks...took it out for a few trial shots today and was impressed with it's performance. Everything was obviously set to manual. You can find the adaptor at http://www.dealextreme.com Test your exposure and go have fun with it. I will be taking this out in the field to try on the smaller animals of the world shortly.

If you can be the first to guess what this image is of I will send you a free 8 by 10 print of your choice of any picture on my website. Good luck. First right guess wins!!

4 comments:

  1. ok I know what it is how do I collect

    ReplyDelete
  2. most people have either emailed me thru facebook or posted a guess on my page. Nobody has gotten it right. Feel free to post your guess on here if you think you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a rim of something metal...hmmm....

    Karrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess guessed it right....posted on my facebook. It is an image of a plant leaf. Nice work and thanks for all of the participation. I will post another mystery image next week.

    ReplyDelete